From "Campisano, Corrado" <Corrado.Campis...@sabre.com>
Subject evaluating, building and testing... help needed!
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2005 16:06:16 GMT
Hi all,

I'm trying the Twister/Agila WS-BPEL engine and I'm focusing on BPEL
more than on WS by now, as I'm trying to implement a business process.

I'm sorry to see there's no simple-sample regarding workflows only, so
I'm having little troubles in defining the wsdef and the process
descriptors.

It was relatively easy to write the message, the sequence and the
variables sections, but I went crazy while dealing with portTypes,
partnerLinkTypes and partnerLinks...
I also still have some doubts regarding the correlations...

Where can I find some tutorials, beyond the BPEL-Guide ?

I'm attaching the definitions files, just to let you have an idea...

 <<wsdef.xml>>  <<process.xml>>

Thanks for your patience & best regards,

___________________________________
Corrado Campisano
Technical Consultant
European Technical Services