From Norman Schöneich <schoene...@ecooperate.de>
Subject AW: Column name issue with Oracle
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2005 08:16:22 GMT
Hello,

You have to change the property comment in file objectlifecycleevent.hbm.xml
in directory
agila\trunk\modules\bpel\engine\common\src\hibernate\org\apache\agila\bpel\e
ngine\common

Specify a column attribute like column="comment_text" or whatever you want
to name it.

Hope this will help.

Best Regards

Norman Schöneich

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Pavel Khamichonak [mailto:hps@altaircan.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 29. November 2005 01:01
An: agila-user@incubator.apache.org
Betreff: Column name issue with Oracle

Hello,

it looks like there is some problem when I trying to use Oracle 9.1.7 as
database server for Twister. After changing of hibernate.cfg.xml I executing
"ant db-create" and it gives me message:
---------------
     [java] create table OBJLIFEEVT (
     [java]    id number(19,0) not null,
     [java]    eventDate date not null,
     [java]    type number(10,0) not null,
     [java]    subtype number(10,0) not null,
     [java]    comment varchar2(100),
     [java]    objectType varchar2(120),
     [java]    objectId number(19,0),
     [java]    primary key (id)
     [java] )
     [java] 3500 [main] ERROR hbm2ddl.SchemaExport  - Unsuccessful:
     create table OBJLIFEEVT (id number(19,0) not null, \eventDate date not
null, type number(10,0)
     not null, subtype number(10,0) not null, comment varchar2(100),
objectType varchar2(120), objectId number(19,0),
     primary key (id))
     [java] 3500 [main] ERROR hbm2ddl.SchemaExport  - ORA-00904: : invalid
identifier
I think that the problem is in column 'comment', because in Oracle it's
reserved word. How do I change the mapping to another column name?

Best regards,
Pavel Khamichonak.