From Matthieu Riou <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Changing from Twister to Agila
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2005 08:38:03 GMT
Hi Amy,

First, sorry for the late reply, I've been quite busy for the pas few weeks
and had hard time to catch up.

You understood well, there's for the moment no release of Agila BPEL and no
release is planned either. Actually we're not supposed to release as long as
Agila is in the incubator (it's possible but quite unusual). But producing a
build from the source tree is quite easy if you have 20mn and follow our
Installation Guide located on the wiki (http://wiki.apache.org/agila/).

The migration form Twister to Agila BPEL should be pretty quick as well. If
you didn't develop any custom MessageBroker, there's actually nothing to do.
If you did, you'll only have to change the package names to
org.apache.agila.bpel.

There's no documentation of our database schema yet. But if you're willing
to spend some time to build one and contribute it to Agila BPEL I'd be very
happy to include it in the wiki for others.

Thanks a lot,

Matthieu Riou.