From Davide Ling <lin...@libero.it>
Subject Problem with invoke
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2005 18:06:23 GMT
Hi,

Sun App Server names service port "assessorWebServiceSEIPort",
and names portType "assessorWebServiceSEI":

<portType name="assessorWebServiceSEI">
         <operation name="assessmentRequest">
             <input message="tns:assessorWebServiceSEI_assessmentRequest"/>
         </operation>
  </portType>
<service name="AssessorWebService">
      <port name="assessorWebServiceSEIPort"
binding="tns:assessorWebServiceSEIBinding">
         <soap:address
location="http://192.168.13.4:8081/assessorWebService/assessorWebService"
xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"/>
      </port>
  </service>

My process invoke portType attribute is "assessorWebServiceSEI":

<invoke name="assessmentRequestInvoke"
            partnerLink="assessorPL"
            portType="ns:assessorWebServiceSEI"
            operation="assessmentRequest"
            inputVariable="assessmentRequestVariable"/>

Agila look for a service with port "assessorWebServiceSEI" but
ends invoking the exception: "No service have been defined for portType
assessorWebServiceSEI"

Changing process invoke portType attribute to "assessorWebServiceSEIPort"
I moved the problem to
"Could not find a binding for port assessorWebServiceSEIPort in service..."
because my service binding refer to "assessorWebServiceSEI", not to
"assessorWebServiceSEIPort":

<binding name="assessorWebServiceSEIBinding"
type="tns:assessorWebServiceSEI">
       <soap:binding transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"
style="rpc"/>
       <operation name="assessmentRequest">
               <soap:operation soapAction="urn:assessorWebService/wsdl"/>
               <input>
                    <soap:body use="literal"
namespace="urn:assessorWebService/wsdl"/>
               </input>
       </operation>
  </binding>

Should port type names and port names be equals?..

I'm sorry for my English...

--
Davide Ling
Sito personale - http://davideling.altervista.org