From Matthieu Riou <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where to find code?
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2005 14:03:27 GMT
Exactly.

There's no binary distribution of Agila yet. If you really want to use
a binary distribution and don't want to compile Agila BPEL yourself,
you still can use latest Twister's distribution. There won't be much
difference with Agila BPEL or at least nothing that couldn't be fixed
with a couple of 'replace all'. I'll try to keep the public interfaces
unchanged anyway.

If you don't mind going through the compilation process, just have a
look there (http://wiki.apache.org/agila/AgilaBpelInstallationGuide).

Cheers,

Matthieu.