From Matthieu Riou <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BPEL and Java Web Services
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2005 14:26:38 GMT
Hi Mirco,

Your service should just return a "complex type" and your correlation
will be extracted using the property alias you defined. Let's say your
web service returns a structure that looks like this (once serialized
in XML) :

<order>
   <shippmentId>ZZ1284</shippmentId>
   <productId>286</productId>
   <quantity>5</quantity>
</order>

If a correlation is composed of the shippmentId and the productId,
you'll just have to declare two properties with alias
/order/shippmentId and /order/productId.

Cheers,

Matthieu.