From Mirco Jeske <m...@mircojeske.de>
Subject redeployment of processes (twister)
Date Sat, 20 Aug 2005 14:42:19 GMT
Hi,

I'm having trouble when redeploying a process definition to twister. As
soon as I delete a process and deploy the manipulated process again, the
correlations can not be found.
In this case I have to reset up the database because they will never be
found again, whatever I try does not solve that... hmmmm.... Any
solution for that?

An other problem: I have two wsdl docs, the first one is for the process
and the second one is for an axis webservice. Now, it seems to be  a
matter of in which order I deploy the wsdl docs.
a) deploying the two wsdl docs first results in an error: correlations
not found (even started with a clean database)
b) deploying the wsdl  for process, after that the bpel doc and then the
second wsdl results in an error: could not read a WSDL file (why?)
c) deploying the bpel doc first, followed by the two wsdl docs results
in an error: no wsdl (which is ok to me).

so, what am I doing wrong?

thanx for any hint, I'm going crazy with these probs....
Mirco