incubator-agila-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Mirco Jeske <m...@mircojeske.de>
Subject cannot find property for correlationSets
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2005 14:21:24 GMT
Hi agila-users,

I just moved here from the great twister project, which will now be part
of the agila project as Matthieu Riou told.

I'm afraid the forum for twister on sourceforge is dead now, so I hope
you can help me out.

I have a problem with the property elements. I wrote a BPEL file with
some simple operations in it and would like to use correlationSets
ensuring the instances to be unique. Therefore I defined a property in
the WSDL file but unfortunately this property could not be found when
sending a message to the first receive activity.

I double checked namespaces and spelling, but everything seems to be
like it should be.

Maybe someone has any idea? please have a look at my definition files.

thanx for your effort, mirco (Germany, Hamburg)

===== WSDL ====
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<definitions name="urlaubsantrag"
targetNamespace="http://mircojeske.diplomarbeit.ndr/definition/";
xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/";
xmlns:bpel="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2003/03/business-process/";
xmlns:lns="http://mircojeske.diplomarbeit.ndr/definition/";
xmlns:plnk="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2003/05/partner-link/";
xmlns:wi="http://www.smartcomps.org/twister/types/workitem/";
xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>


<message name="leaveAquireMessage">
<part name="employeeID" element="xsd:string"/>
<part name="wishAmount" element="xsd:int"/>
<part name="fromDate" element="xsd:string"/>
<part name="toDate" element="xsd:string"/>
</message>
<message name="datenSupervisor">
<part name="wipart" element="wi:workitem"/>
<part name="employeeID" element="xsd:string"/>
<part name="wishAmount" element="xsd:string"/>
<part name="fromDate" element="xsd:string"/>
<part name="toDate" element="xsd:string"/>
</message>
<message name="finaleMessage">
<part name="employeeID" element="xsd:string"/>
<part name="jaodernein" element="xsd:string"/>
</message>
<message name="supervisorAntwort">
<part name="accept" element="xsd:string"/>
<part name="reason" element="xsd:string"/>
</message>

<bpel:property name="employeeIdentNr" type="xsd:string"/>
<bpel:propertyAlias propertyName="employeeIdentNr"
messageType="leaveAquireMessage" part="employeeID"/>

<portType name="urlaubsantragPT">
<operation name="initiate">
<input message="lns:leaveAquireMessage"/>
<fault name="unableToHandleRequest" message="lns:errorMessage"/>
</operation>
</portType>


<portType name="urlaubsantragCallback">
<operation name="onResult">
<input message="xsd:string"/>
</operation>
</portType>


<plnk:partnerLinkType name="urlaubsantrag">
<plnk:role name="urlaubsantragProvider">
<plnk:portType name="lns:urlaubsantrag"/>
</plnk:role>
<plnk:role name="urlaubsantragRequester">
<plnk:portType name="lns:urlaubsantragCallback"/>
</plnk:role>
</plnk:partnerLinkType>
</definitions>
======================


===== BPEL ============
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<process name="urlaubsantrag"
targetNamespace="http://mircojeske.diplomarbeit.ndr/urlaubsantrag/";
xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2003/03/business-process/";
xmlns:lns="http://mircojeske.diplomarbeit.ndr/definition/";
xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";
xmlns:sap="http://sap.mircojeske.diplomarbeit.ndr/";>

<!-- <correlationSets>
<correlationSet properties="lns:employeeIdentNr" name="requestCorr"/>
</correlationSets> -->

<partnerLinks>
<partnerLink name="client" partnerLinkType="lns:urlaubsantrag"
myRole="urlaubsService"/>
<partnerLink name="SAP" partnerLinkType="sap:sapService_PL"
myRole="sapServiceProvider"/>
</partnerLinks>

<variables>
<variable name="receive_UrlaubsAntrag"
messageType="lns:leaveAquireMessage"/>
<variable name="antragsDaten" messageType="lns:datenSupervisor"/>
<variable name="workAnswer" messageType="lns:answerMessage"/>
<variable name="antwortSupervisor" messageType="lns:supervisorAntwort"/>
<variable name="availableDays" type="xsd:int"/>
<variable name="employeeID" type="xsd:string"/>
</variables>

<sequence>
<receive name="receiveInput" partnerLink="client"
portType="lns:urlaubsantragPT"
operation="initiate"
variable="receive_UrlaubsAntrag"
createInstance="yes">
<!-- <correlations>
<correlation set="requestCorr" initiate="true"/>
</correlations> -->
</receive>

<assign>
<copy>
<from variable="receive_UrlaubsAntrag" part="employeeID"/>
<to variable="employeeID"/>
</copy>
</assign>
<invoke
name="Invoke_SAP_System"
partnerLink="SAP"
portType="sap:webservice_sap"
operation="getAvailableDays"
inputVariable="employeeID"
outputVariable="availableDays">
<catchAll>
<terminate/>
</catchAll>
</invoke>
</sequence>
</process>
====================

Mime
View raw message