From Matthieu Riou <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: about validate WSDL in Twister deployer ?
Date Tue, 17 May 2005 19:29:28 GMT
Hi jimmy,

The WSDL validation is still a bit restrictive (we're actually using
WSVT which is a library developed in Eclipse) and doesn't support some
type definitions in WSDL documents (like sample 2 in the
distribution). That's why I included the checkbox to force the
deployment of the WSDL doc, so you can just have a first check of your
WSDL and if all the errors you have look ok, then you can force it.

I'm aware it's not ideal yet but I'll check out if there's been some
updates on WSVT and we'll try to improve this.

Cheers,

Matt.