incubator-agila-dev mailing list archives

From Gert Vanthienen <gert.vanthie...@skynet.be>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Retire Agila
Date Sat, 26 Aug 2006 15:58:59 GMT
L.S.,

Although I do not have a formal vote in this, I agree it would be better
to retire a project that has been dead for about half a year by now.  On
the other hand, some of the work done in this project might still be
useful for other similar (Ode) or complementary (ServiceMix) projects
within the incubator.  They might be interested in picking up where the
Agila community left off and integrating this work with their own
projects.

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen