incubator-agila-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Retire Agila
Date Sat, 26 Aug 2006 15:50:08 GMT
I would have taken a different approach here - have a discussion.

I agree that I think that it should be retired - any activity had been
shifted over to ODE - but I do think that a discussion was more
appropriate to give the one or two remaining people in there the chance
to do the right thing themselves.

geir