incubator-agila-dev mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject [VOTE] Retire Agila
Date Sat, 26 Aug 2006 13:24:54 GMT
Hi everyone,

As Jakarta PMC we have a project in incubation, called Agila (if you never heard of it, have
a look
here : http://incubator.apache.org/agila).
Since nothing is happening there since march (besides for some wiki updates) and there doesn't
seem
to be any signals (at least nothing that I know of) that Agila is going to pick up any steam
in the
near future, I like to propose that we, as sponsoring PMC, let the incubator know that we
want to
stop the sponsoring of Agila and retire the project.

So here it is :

[ ] +1 Retire the project
[ ] 0  I don't care
[ ] -1 Don't retire (a because would be nice)

+1 from me.

Mvgr,
Martin