incubator-agila-dev mailing list archives

From Prabhu K <prabhuk.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Moving validation to WSDL4J & more
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 14:29:49 GMT
Greetings !!

I have a quick question on WSIF Message. If my message has basic XSD
types its easy for me to set it up say.
Message : CustomerData
Parts
Name
Address
Age

Then I can create a WSIF Message with
setObjectPart("name", "apache");
etc

But if I have defined name as an element type then how can I set the
object part without creating the actual Customer Object.
Message : CustomerData
Parts
Customer

and I have a schema definition that says
Customer
name
address
age.

I am struggling on this one for the last few days. Thanks in advance
for any help.

Cheers
Prabhu K