incubator-agila-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph_Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Usage of Hibernate
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2005 03:15:28 GMT
I have just downloaded Agila to give it a try and noticed (how could I
not) that it has dependencies on Hibernate.  I am pretty sure I've seen
Geir on Apache Legal, but I could be wrong, so I'm quite surprised that
Twister was allowed to be brought in while it still has dependencies on
Hibernate.  I've been monitoring that list waiting for a resoluation to
the LGPL issue and haven't seen it yet, so AFAIK Apache projects still
can't use LGPL'd software.

If this has changed, please let me know, as there are plenty of folks
who'd love to use this in Cocoon.

Ralph