incubator-adffaces-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [REMINDER] Please unsubscribe from adffaces-xyz mailing lists
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2007 15:48:30 GMT
ou subscribed on adffaces-dev ?

Send an email just to
adffaces-dev-unsubscribe@incubator.apache.org
to unsubscribe. That's all

You subscribed on adffaces-user ?

Send an email just to
adffaces-user-unsubscribe@incubator.apache.org
to unsubscribe. That's all

Unsubscribe is NOT working, when sending an email to the regular list.

On 6/20/07, Matthias Wessendorf <matzew@apache.org> wrote:
> You subscribed on adffaces-dev ?
>
> Send an email just to
> adffaces-dev-unsubscribe@incubator.apache.org
> to unsubscribe. That's all
>
> You subscribed on adffaces-user ?
>
> Send an email just to
> adffaces-user-unsubscribe@incubator.apache.org
> to unsubscribe. That's all
>
> Unsubscribe is NOT working, when sending an email to the regular list.
>
> Thanks,
> Matthias
>
> On 6/19/07, Matthias Wessendorf <matzew@apache.org> wrote:
> > You subscribed on adffaces-dev ?
> >
> > Send an email just to
> > adffaces-dev-unsubscribe@incubator.apache.org
> > to unsubscribe. That's all
> >
> > You subscribed on adffaces-user ?
> >
> > Send an email just to
> > adffaces-user-unsubscribe@incubator.apache.org
> > to unsubscribe. That's all
> >
> >
> > On 6/19/07, Matthias Wessendorf <matzew@apache.org> wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > all adffaces-xyz@incubator.apache.org lists are @deprecated and please
> > > do an unsubscribe from these lists, since we now use the Apache
> > > MyFaces lists([1]) for discussing Trinidad.
> > >
> > > Email address for unsubscribe follows the following *pattern*:
> > >
> > > adffaces-xzy-unsubscribe@incubator.apache.org
> > >
> > > Where xyz is a placeholder for:
> > > dev
> > > user
> > > issues
> > > commits
> > >
> > > Greetings,
> > > Matthias
> > >
> > > [1] http://myfaces.apache.org/mail-lists.html
> > >
> >
> >
> > --
> > Matthias Wessendorf
> >
> > further stuff:
> > blog: http://matthiaswessendorf.wordpress.com/
> > mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org
> >
>
>
> --
> Matthias Wessendorf
>
> further stuff:
> blog: http://matthiaswessendorf.wordpress.com/
> mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org
>


-- 
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
blog: http://matthiaswessendorf.wordpress.com/
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Mime
View raw message