From "Abhijit Ghosh" <abhijit.s.gh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] tr:chart and Adobe SVG Viewer
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2007 09:58:33 GMT
Hi,
SVG is an open standard and as such there are many SVG implementations
available.For example Firefox supports SVG natively through Cairo,for IE you
can use any of the plugins available other than Adobe's if needed,however
Adobe has indicated that the SVG viewer will still be available for
download.End of support just indicates that there won't be any bug fixes in
Adobe's viewer.

-- Abhi