From "Brian Smith" <unobri...@gmail.com>
Subject 1.2 Branch Download
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 20:06:51 GMT
Is there currently a nightly build location to download the 1.2 Branch?  I
know there is an SVN Repo, but it is difficult for me to build because of
restrictions at my location and accessing remote repositories.  Also since
Trinidad now has an official release, when can we expect the MyFaces page to
be updated with current links/info.  I expect the Trinidad build location
also needs to move out of the incubator.

Thanks,

-Brian