From "Francisco Passos" <francisco.pas...@gmail.com>
Subject Tomahawk's saveState with Trinidad
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2007 16:21:27 GMT
Hello there.

It took me a while to discover that Tomahawk's t:saveState component does
not work with Trinidad unless org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.CACHE_VIEW_ROOT is
set to false.

I understand that in architectural terms, both things are mutually
exclusive, but I'd recommend presenting a huge warning in the logs when a
page contains a t:saveState and CACHE_VIEW_ROOT is not set to false. This
way users will have an idea what is happening.

Thank you,
Francisco Passos