From "Chris Gibbons" <cgibb...@solutionstream.com>
Subject RE: Question on PPR and panelRadio component
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 14:53:36 GMT
Here one my pages that is causing the issue.  The "memberMain.xhtml"
template basically just has a tr:document in it and a tr:form and a
tr:messages component.  Like I said other pages that have PPR enabled
components work fine and don't trigger validations on non PPR
components, but panelRadio and all similar components do
Chris

<ui:composition template="memberMain.xhtml"
	xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"
	xmlns:ui="http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets"
	xmlns:f="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core"
	xmlns:c="http://java.sun.com/jstl/core"
	xmlns:h="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"
	xmlns:tr="http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad">

	<f:loadBundle id="bundle" var="text"
basename="#{baseBean.bundleName}" />

	<ui:define name="title">
			#{text.submitResumePage_title}
		</ui:define>

	<ui:define name="memberBody">

		#{submitResumeBean.jobListing.tagLine}
value="#{submitResumeBean.resumeTitle}"
			label="#{text.resume_title}" required="true"
requiredMessageDetail="#{text.resume_title_required}"/>
value="#{submitResumeBean.emailAddress}"
			label="#{text.email_address}" required="true"
requiredMessageDetail="#{text.resume_email_required}"
			binding="#{submitResumeBean.emailField}"  />
value="#{submitResumeBean.confirmEmailAddress}"
			label="#{text.confirm_email_address}"
			validator="#{submitResumeBean.emailValidator}">
pattern="^.+@[^\.].*\.[a-z]{2,}$"

messageDetailNoMatch="#{text.invalid_email}" />

label="#{text.sumbit_method}"

binding="#{submitResumeBean.radioComponent}">
text="#{text.uploaded_resume}">

label="#{text.resume_file}"

value="#{submitResumeBean.file}"

validator="#{submitResumeBean.fileExtensionValidator}" />
value="#{text.resume_upload_warning}" />
text="#{text.pasted_resume}">

value="#{submitResumeBean.pastedResume}"

label="#{text.paste_resume}" rows="40" columns="80" />

			<button id="button" jsfc="tr:commandButton"
				text="#{text.submit_resume}"
action="#{submitResumeBean.submit}" />
	</ui:define>
</ui:composition>