From "Chris Gibbons" <cgibb...@solutionstream.com>
Subject How do I reset a component using PPR
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 15:32:31 GMT
OK I have a component that will submit a PPR and I have 2 components
that will respond to that PPR event.   One is an inputText component,
and one is a outputText component.  I have both of them bound with a
binding= setting.  In my bean the inputText component I can bind to a
UIXEditableValue, and in my changeListener I can do
component.resetValue() and that works, the component gets updated on the
page.  However the outputText cannot be bound to a UIXEditableValue, how
can I reset this components value and have the value displayed on the
page?  Just setting the bean value is not sufficient.  Somehow I need to
reset that component.  Anyone have any ideas?

Chris Gibbons