From "Chris Gibbons" <cgibb...@solutionstream.com>
Subject Question on PPR and panelRadio component
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 18:29:25 GMT
I have a page with a couple of inputText components with the attribute
required="true" set on all of them, then I have a panelRadio component.
If I leave the required inputText values blank, the panelRadio doesn't
work, it submits , but doesn't update the contents.  However if I remove
the required="true" attribute, everything works fine.  Is this a bug or
intended functionality?

Chris