From "Benj Fayle" <bfa...@maketechnologies.com>
Subject RE: PPR Issue
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 18:15:54 GMT
In ADF you could do force partial page rendering from your backing bean
programmatically use:

AdfFacesContext.getCurrentInstance().addPartialTarget(getContentPanel())
;

In this case getContentPanel() was a control reference in the backing
bean that had a binding from the page.

I'm not sure what the equivalent Trinidad class is to AdfFacesContext.

Benj

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Gibbons [mailto:cgibbons@solutionstream.com]
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2007 3:33 PM
To: adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: PPR Issue

Hi,

   I have a page that has two text boxes and a string of text.  The text
string needs to reflect the values from the inputText boxes.  I have
autoSubmit=true, and have partialListeners on my outputText set to id's
of the inputText boxes, and an update does trigger.  When I debug into
my code, the value that is backing the outputText does get updated, but
the text on the webpage doesn't update with this new value.  Now what?
I'm stuck, and getting rather frustrated with PPR in Trinidad, any and
all help would be greatly appreciated.

Chris