From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tr:subform and autoSubmit bug
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 22:14:24 GMT
That's exactly how it's supposed to work :-)

I don't know the syntax for (or even if it's possible with) Trinidad's
subform, but the Tomahawk sandbox subform can be submitted by
explicitly providing an "actionFor" attribute on your t:commandButton
which lists out which subForms should be submitted.   I think I saw a
yet.

<h:form>
    <sandbox:subForm id="mysubform">
required="true" />
    <sandbox:subForm>
    <t:commandButton text="Submit" actionFor="mysubform" action="doIt"/>