From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Detecting Partial Refresh
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2007 22:05:06 GMT
David,

I don't actually use Trinidad yet, so I can only point you at the
theory rather than the practice.

However, using the Tomahawk components (which I believe were based on
the Trinidad ones), this works fine:

	<sandbox:subForm id="chooseForm">
		<h:selectOneListbox
			size="10"
			value="#{bean.item}">
			<f:selectItem
				itemValue="#{bean.nullSelectItemOptionValue}"
				itemLabel="&lt;No selection&gt;" />
			<t:selectItems
				value="#{bean.itemChoiceList}"
				var="item"
				itemLabel="#{item.code} - #{item.description}"
				itemValue="#{item}" />
			<sandbox:submitOnEvent for="execute" />
		</h:selectOneListbox>
		<h:commandButton id="execute"