From "Dodebier, Paul" <Paul.Dodeb...@atosorigin.com>
Subject RE: PPR and request scoping
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2007 07:34:03 GMT
Hi Dan,

What you could do is adding managed property to the page bean.
That managed property is a session scoped bean (like a business bean).
The getters and setters of the page bean just delegate to the session scoped business bean.
That will at least lessen the burden of cleaning up session scoped beans.

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Gibbons [mailto:cgibbons@solutionstream.com]
Sent: donderdag 5 april 2007 22:15
To: adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: PPR and request scoping

I don't have to do that will all values, usually just with a form
submission, I noticed an autosubmit triggers a new bean being created,
but the values tend to be persisted into the new bean. I may be way off
though I'm still a struggling newbie in the world of Trinidad.  It's
frustrating, but has some really nice features that don't exist
elsewhere.

Chris