From "Ritchie Francis" <Ritchie.Fran...@focus-solutions.co.uk>
Subject RE: how do I refresh a table component after selecting and deleting one or more rows ?
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 14:49:24 GMT
What scope is the bean that populates the table?
If the bean is session or application scoped then once you've populated
the table that's it until a new session is created or you stop/start the
server.

In this instance I've declared mytable as request scoped, so when the
page is re-drawn the values method which goes to the database is called
as the bean is loaded.

This obviously results in more db traffic but at least the start of the
table is consistent with the underlying database.

Here may be other solutions but this works for me.

                                     value="#{mytable.values}" var="row"
                                     rows="#{mytable.totalRows}"
                                     binding="#{mytable.table1}"