From "Mark Emeny" <Mark.Em...@focus-solutions.co.uk>
Subject RE: Table Auto Submit
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2007 07:14:51 GMT
Adam, nice one.

I've raised the RowDisclosureEvent problem as ADFFACES-453 (see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ADFFACES-453).

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Winer [mailto:awiner@gmail.com]
Sent: 17 April 2007 06:18
To: adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Table Auto Submit

Filed and fixed
  http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ADFFACES-452
for the Select All/Select None problem.

-- Adam

> Thanks for finding these - looks like we get
> a couple more JIRA issues. :)
>
> -- Adam
>

> On 4/16/07, Mark Emeny <Mark.Emeny@focus-solutions.co.uk> wrote:
> > Adam,
> >
> > Just spotted another...
> >
> > On the table control, clicking the "Select All/Select None" links
does
> > not cause a postback with autosubmit set to "true" (it does now when
> > selecting individual rows).

org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.xhtml.table.TableSele
> > > ctManyRenderer
> > >
> > >        at

com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener.contextInitialized(ConfigureListe
> > > ner.java:334)
> > >
> > >        at

com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.webapp.WebApp.notifyServletContextCreated(WebA
> > > pp.java:621)
> > >
> > >        at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp.commonInitializationFinish(WebApp.
> > > java:275)
> > >
> > >        at

com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.webapp.WebApp.initialize(WebApp.java:273)

> > >        at

com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.webapp.WebGroup.addWebApplication(WebGroup.jav
> > > a:88)
> > >
> > >        at

com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.VirtualHost.addWebApplication(VirtualHost.java
> > > :157)
> > >
> > >        at

com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.WebContainer.addWebApp(WebContainer.java:655)

> > >        at

com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.WebContainer.addWebApplication(WebContainer.ja
> > > va:608)
> > >
> > >        at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.component.WebContainerImpl.install(WebContainerI
> > > mpl.java:333)
> > >
> > >        at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.component.WebContainerImpl.start(WebContainerImp
> > > l.java:549)
> > >
> > >        at

com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ApplicationMgrImpl.start(ApplicationMgrImpl
> > > .java:1312)
> > >
> > >        at

com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.DeployedApplicationImpl.fireDeployedObjectS
> > > tart(DeployedApplicationImpl.java:1129)
> > >
> > >        at

com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.DeployedModuleImpl.start(DeployedModuleImpl
> > > .java:569)
> > >
> > >        at

com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.DeployedApplicationImpl.start(DeployedAppli
> > > cationImpl.java:814)
> > >
> > >        at

com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ApplicationMgrImpl.startApplication(Applica
> > > tionMgrImpl.java:965)
> > >
> > >        at

com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ApplicationMgrImpl$1.run(ApplicationMgrImpl
> > > .java:1495)
> > >
> > >        at

com.ibm.ws.security.auth.ContextManagerImpl.runAs(ContextManagerImpl.jav
> > > a:3874)
> > >
> > >        at

com.ibm.ws.security.auth.ContextManagerImpl.runAsSystem(ContextManagerIm
> > > pl.java:3951)
> > >
> > >        at

com.ibm.ws.security.core.SecurityContext.runAsSystem(SecurityContext.jav
> > > a:245)
> > >
> > >        at

com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ApplicationMgrImpl.startApplication(Applica
> > > tionMgrImpl.java:1500)
> > >
> > >        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method)

> > >        at

> > > a:64)
> > >
> > >        at

> > > Impl.java:43)
> > >
> > >        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:615)
> > >
> > >        at sun.reflect.misc.Trampoline.invoke(MethodUtil.java:62)
> > >
> > >        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor86.invoke(Unknown
Source)

> > >        at

> > > Impl.java:43)
> > >
> > >        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:615)
> > >
> > >        at sun.reflect.misc.MethodUtil.invoke(MethodUtil.java:265)
> > >
> > >        at

javax.management.modelmbean.RequiredModelMBean.invokeMethod(RequiredMode
> > > lMBean.java:1089)
> > >
> > >        at

javax.management.modelmbean.RequiredModelMBean.invoke(RequiredModelMBean
> > > .java:971)
> > >
> > >        at

com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.DynamicMetaDataImpl.invoke(DynamicMetaDataImpl.j
> > > ava:231)
> > >
> > >        at
> > > com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MetaDataImpl.invoke(MetaDataImpl.java:238)
> > >
> > >        at

com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(DefaultMBea
> > > nServerInterceptor.java:833)
> > >
> > >        at

com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(JmxMBeanServer.java:802)

> > >        at

com.ibm.ws.management.AdminServiceImpl$1.run(AdminServiceImpl.java:1080)

> > >        at

com.ibm.ws.security.util.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.
> > > java:118)
> > >
> > >        at

com.ibm.ws.management.AdminServiceImpl.invoke(AdminServiceImpl.java:973)

> > >        at

com.ibm.ws.management.commands.AdminServiceCommands$InvokeCmd.execute(Ad
> > > minServiceCommands.java:251)
> > >
> > >        at

com.ibm.ws.console.core.mbean.MBeanHelper.invoke(MBeanHelper.java:239)

> > >        at

com.ibm.ws.console.appdeployment.ApplicationDeploymentCollectionAction.e
> > > xecute(ApplicationDeploymentCollectionAction.java:536)
> > >
> > >        at

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestPr
> > > ocessor.java:484)
> > >
> > >        at

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:
> > > 274)
> > >
> > >        at

org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1486)

> > >        at

org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doPost(ActionServlet.java:528)

> > >        at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:763)

> > >        at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)

> > >        at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.ja
> > > va:989)
> > >
> > >        at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.ja
> > > va:930)
> > >
> > >        at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain.doFilter(WebAppFilterCh
> > > ain.java:118)
> > >
> > >        at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain._doFilter(WebAppFilterC
> > > hain.java:87)
> > >
> > >        at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterManager.doFilter(WebAppFilter
> > > Manager.java:761)
> > >
> > >        at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterManager.doFilter(WebAppFilter
> > > Manager.java:673)
> > >
> > >        at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrap
> > > per.java:498)
> > >
> > >        at

com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWr
> > > apper.java:464)
> > >
> > >        at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.forward(WebAppReq
> > > uestDispatcher.java:308)
> > >
> > >        at

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.doForward(RequestProcessor.jav
> > > a:1070)
> > >
> > >        at

org.apache.struts.tiles.TilesRequestProcessor.doForward(TilesRequestProc
> > > essor.java:273)
> > >
> > >        at

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processForwardConfig(RequestPr
> > > ocessor.java:455)
> > >
> > >        at

org.apache.struts.tiles.TilesRequestProcessor.processForwardConfig(Tiles
> > > RequestProcessor.java:319)
> > >
> > >        at

com.ibm.isclite.container.controller.InformationController.processForwar
> > > dConfig(InformationController.java:159)
> > >
> > >        at

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:
> > > 279)
> > >
> > >        at

org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1486)

> > >        at

org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doPost(ActionServlet.java:528)

> > >        at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:763)

> > >        at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)

> > >        at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.ja
> > > va:989)
> > >
> > >        at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.ja
> > > va:930)
> > >
> > >        at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain.doFilter(WebAppFilterCh
> > > ain.java:145)
> > >
> > >        at

com.ibm.ws.console.core.servlet.WSCUrlFilter.setUpCommandAssistence(WSCU
> > > rlFilter.java:792)
> > >
> > >        at

com.ibm.ws.console.core.servlet.WSCUrlFilter.continueStoringTaskState(WS
> > > CUrlFilter.java:363)
> > >
> > >        at

com.ibm.ws.console.core.servlet.WSCUrlFilter.doFilter(WSCUrlFilter.java:
> > > 229)
> > >
> > >        at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.FilterInstanceWrapper.doFilter(FilterInst
> > > anceWrapper.java:190)
> > >
> > >        at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain.doFilter(WebAppFilterCh
> > > ain.java:130)
> > >
> > >        at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain._doFilter(WebAppFilterC
> > > hain.java:87)
> > >
> > >        at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterManager.doFilter(WebAppFilter
> > > Manager.java:761)
> > >
> > >        at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterManager.doFilter(WebAppFilter
> > > Manager.java:673)
> > >
> > >        at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrap
> > > per.java:498)
> > >
> > >        at

com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWr
> > > apper.java:464)
> > >
> > >        at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.CacheServletWrapper.handleRequest(CacheS
> > > ervletWrapper.java:90)
> > >
> > >        at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.WebContainer.handleRequest(WebContainer.java:744
> > > )
> > >
> > >        at

com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.WebContainer.handleRequest(WebContainer.java:1
> > > 433)
> > >
> > >        at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.channel.WCChannelLink.ready(WCChannelLink.java:1
> > > 00)
> > >
> > >        at

com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLink.handleDiscriminatio
> > > n(HttpInboundLink.java:465)
> > >
> > >        at

com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLink.handleNewInformatio
> > > n(HttpInboundLink.java:394)
> > >
> > >        at

com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpICLReadCallback.complete(HttpIC
> > > LReadCallback.java:102)
> > >
> > >        at

com.ibm.ws.ssl.channel.impl.SSLReadServiceContext$SSLReadCompletedCallba
> > > ck.complete(SSLReadServiceContext.java:1815)
> > >
> > >        at

com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.AioReadCompletionListener.futureCompleted(Ai
> > > oReadCompletionListener.java:152)
> > >
> > >        at

com.ibm.io.async.AbstractAsyncFuture.invokeCallback(AbstractAsyncFuture.
> > > java:213)
> > >
> > >        at

com.ibm.io.async.AbstractAsyncFuture.fireCompletionActions(AbstractAsync
> > > Future.java:195)
> > >
> > >        at
com.ibm.io.async.AsyncFuture.completed(AsyncFuture.java:136)

> > >        at
> > > com.ibm.io.async.ResultHandler.complete(ResultHandler.java:195)
> > >
> > >        at

com.ibm.io.async.ResultHandler.runEventProcessingLoop(ResultHandler.java
> > > :743)
> > >
> > >        at
com.ibm.io.async.ResultHandler$2.run(ResultHandler.java:873)

> > >        at
com.ibm.ws.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.java:1469)

> > > Caused by: java.lang.InstantiationException:

org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.xhtml.table.TableSele
> > > ctManyRenderer
> > >
> > >        at java.lang.Class.newInstanceImpl(Native Method)
> > >
> > >        at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:1243)
> > >
> > >        at

com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener.configure(ConfigureListener.java:
> > > 876)
> > >
> > >        at

com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener.configure(ConfigureListener.java:
> > > 925)
> > >
> > >        at

com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener.configure(ConfigureListener.java:
> > > 406)
> > >
> > >        at

com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener.contextInitialized(ConfigureListe
> > > ner.java:328)
> > >
> > >        ... 94 more

SimpleSelectBooleanCheckboxRenderer.getOnClick()
> > > function

quick
> > > debug

but