From "Mark Emeny" <Mark.Em...@focus-solutions.co.uk>
Subject RE: Table Auto Submit
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 14:57:29 GMT
Thanks Adam, looks good now.

I have noticed something else though. The RowDisclosureEvent doesn't
seem to fire when anything is selected in a tree table. When first
visiting a page the event is fired as expected. As soon as I select
anything (rowSelection="single" by the way) the event no longer fires.

-----Original Message-----

From: Adam Winer [mailto:awiner@gmail.com]

Sent: 13 April 2007 18:10

To: adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org

Subject: Re: Table Auto Submit

This is caused by my change (or, rather, some long-leftover code that

should have been deleted, and didn't like my change).  It

should be fixed now.  I'm quite puzzled why I didn't run into

this in my own testing.

-- Adam

On 4/13/07, Mark Emeny <Mark.Emeny@focus-solutions.co.uk> wrote:

> Adam,

> This is what I am getting in the log (running inside WebSphere)...

> javax.faces.FacesException: java.lang.InstantiationException:

org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.xhtml.table.TableSele

> ctManyRenderer

>        at

com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener.contextInitialized(ConfigureListe

> ner.java:334)

>        at

com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.webapp.WebApp.notifyServletContextCreated(WebA

> pp.java:621)

>        at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp.commonInitializationFinish(WebApp.

> java:275)

>        at

> com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.webapp.WebApp.initialize(WebApp.java:273)

>        at

com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.webapp.WebGroup.addWebApplication(WebGroup.jav

> a:88)

>        at

com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.VirtualHost.addWebApplication(VirtualHost.java

> :157)

>        at

com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.WebContainer.addWebApp(WebContainer.java:655)

>        at

com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.WebContainer.addWebApplication(WebContainer.ja

> va:608)

>        at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.component.WebContainerImpl.install(WebContainerI

> mpl.java:333)

>        at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.component.WebContainerImpl.start(WebContainerImp

> l.java:549)

>        at

com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ApplicationMgrImpl.start(ApplicationMgrImpl

> .java:1312)

>        at

com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.DeployedApplicationImpl.fireDeployedObjectS

> tart(DeployedApplicationImpl.java:1129)

>        at

com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.DeployedModuleImpl.start(DeployedModuleImpl

> .java:569)

>        at

com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.DeployedApplicationImpl.start(DeployedAppli

> cationImpl.java:814)

>        at

com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ApplicationMgrImpl.startApplication(Applica

> tionMgrImpl.java:965)

>        at

com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ApplicationMgrImpl$1.run(ApplicationMgrImpl

> .java:1495)

>        at

com.ibm.ws.security.auth.ContextManagerImpl.runAs(ContextManagerImpl.jav

> a:3874)

>        at

com.ibm.ws.security.auth.ContextManagerImpl.runAsSystem(ContextManagerIm

> pl.java:3951)

>        at

com.ibm.ws.security.core.SecurityContext.runAsSystem(SecurityContext.jav

> a:245)

>        at

com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ApplicationMgrImpl.startApplication(Applica

> tionMgrImpl.java:1500)

>        at

> a:64)

>        at

> Impl.java:43)

>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:615)

>        at sun.reflect.misc.Trampoline.invoke(MethodUtil.java:62)

>        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor86.invoke(Unknown Source)

>        at

> Impl.java:43)

>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:615)

>        at sun.reflect.misc.MethodUtil.invoke(MethodUtil.java:265)

>        at

javax.management.modelmbean.RequiredModelMBean.invokeMethod(RequiredMode

> lMBean.java:1089)

>        at

javax.management.modelmbean.RequiredModelMBean.invoke(RequiredModelMBean

> .java:971)

>        at

com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.DynamicMetaDataImpl.invoke(DynamicMetaDataImpl.j

> ava:231)

>        at

> com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MetaDataImpl.invoke(MetaDataImpl.java:238)

>        at

com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(DefaultMBea

> nServerInterceptor.java:833)

>        at

> com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(JmxMBeanServer.java:802)

>        at

com.ibm.ws.management.AdminServiceImpl$1.run(AdminServiceImpl.java:1080)

>        at

com.ibm.ws.security.util.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.

> java:118)

>        at

com.ibm.ws.management.AdminServiceImpl.invoke(AdminServiceImpl.java:973)

>        at

com.ibm.ws.management.commands.AdminServiceCommands$InvokeCmd.execute(Ad

> minServiceCommands.java:251)

>        at

> com.ibm.ws.console.core.mbean.MBeanHelper.invoke(MBeanHelper.java:239)

>        at

com.ibm.ws.console.appdeployment.ApplicationDeploymentCollectionAction.e

> xecute(ApplicationDeploymentCollectionAction.java:536)

>        at

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestPr

> ocessor.java:484)

>        at

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:

> 274)

>        at

org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1486)

>        at

> org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doPost(ActionServlet.java:528)

>        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:763)

>        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)

>        at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.ja

> va:989)

>        at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.ja

> va:930)

>        at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain.doFilter(WebAppFilterCh

> ain.java:118)

>        at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain._doFilter(WebAppFilterC

> hain.java:87)

>        at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterManager.doFilter(WebAppFilter

> Manager.java:761)

>        at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterManager.doFilter(WebAppFilter

> Manager.java:673)

>        at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrap

> per.java:498)

>        at

com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWr

> apper.java:464)

>        at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.forward(WebAppReq

> uestDispatcher.java:308)

>        at

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.doForward(RequestProcessor.jav

> a:1070)

>        at

org.apache.struts.tiles.TilesRequestProcessor.doForward(TilesRequestProc

> essor.java:273)

>        at

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processForwardConfig(RequestPr

> ocessor.java:455)

>        at

org.apache.struts.tiles.TilesRequestProcessor.processForwardConfig(Tiles

> RequestProcessor.java:319)

>        at

com.ibm.isclite.container.controller.InformationController.processForwar

> dConfig(InformationController.java:159)

>        at

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:

> 279)

>        at

org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1486)

>        at

> org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doPost(ActionServlet.java:528)

>        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:763)

>        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)

>        at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.ja

> va:989)

>        at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.ja

> va:930)

>        at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain.doFilter(WebAppFilterCh

> ain.java:145)

>        at

com.ibm.ws.console.core.servlet.WSCUrlFilter.setUpCommandAssistence(WSCU

> rlFilter.java:792)

>        at

com.ibm.ws.console.core.servlet.WSCUrlFilter.continueStoringTaskState(WS

> CUrlFilter.java:363)

>        at

com.ibm.ws.console.core.servlet.WSCUrlFilter.doFilter(WSCUrlFilter.java:

> 229)

>        at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.FilterInstanceWrapper.doFilter(FilterInst

> anceWrapper.java:190)

>        at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain.doFilter(WebAppFilterCh

> ain.java:130)

>        at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain._doFilter(WebAppFilterC

> hain.java:87)

>        at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterManager.doFilter(WebAppFilter

> Manager.java:761)

>        at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterManager.doFilter(WebAppFilter

> Manager.java:673)

>        at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrap

> per.java:498)

>        at

com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWr

> apper.java:464)

>        at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.CacheServletWrapper.handleRequest(CacheS

> ervletWrapper.java:90)

>        at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.WebContainer.handleRequest(WebContainer.java:744

> )

>        at

com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.WebContainer.handleRequest(WebContainer.java:1

> 433)

>        at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.channel.WCChannelLink.ready(WCChannelLink.java:1

> 00)

>        at

com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLink.handleDiscriminatio

> n(HttpInboundLink.java:465)

>        at

com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLink.handleNewInformatio

> n(HttpInboundLink.java:394)

>        at

com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpICLReadCallback.complete(HttpIC

> LReadCallback.java:102)

>        at

com.ibm.ws.ssl.channel.impl.SSLReadServiceContext$SSLReadCompletedCallba

> ck.complete(SSLReadServiceContext.java:1815)

>        at

com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.AioReadCompletionListener.futureCompleted(Ai

> oReadCompletionListener.java:152)

>        at

com.ibm.io.async.AbstractAsyncFuture.invokeCallback(AbstractAsyncFuture.

> java:213)

>        at

com.ibm.io.async.AbstractAsyncFuture.fireCompletionActions(AbstractAsync

> Future.java:195)

>        at com.ibm.io.async.AsyncFuture.completed(AsyncFuture.java:136)

>        at

> com.ibm.io.async.ResultHandler.complete(ResultHandler.java:195)

>        at

com.ibm.io.async.ResultHandler.runEventProcessingLoop(ResultHandler.java

> :743)

>        at com.ibm.io.async.ResultHandler$2.run(ResultHandler.java:873)

>        at com.ibm.ws.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.java:1469)

> Caused by: java.lang.InstantiationException:

org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.xhtml.table.TableSele

> ctManyRenderer

>        at java.lang.Class.newInstanceImpl(Native Method)

>        at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:1243)

>        at

com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener.configure(ConfigureListener.java:

> 876)

>        at

com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener.configure(ConfigureListener.java:

> 925)

>        at

com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener.configure(ConfigureListener.java:

> 406)

>        at

com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener.contextInitialized(ConfigureListe

> ner.java:328)

>        ... 94 more

common

> > > table