From "Mark Emeny" <Mark.Em...@focus-solutions.co.uk>
Subject RE: Table Auto Submit
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 14:45:56 GMT
Adam,

This is what I am getting in the log (running inside WebSphere)...

javax.faces.FacesException: java.lang.InstantiationException:
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.xhtml.table.TableSele
ctManyRenderer

       at
com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener.contextInitialized(ConfigureListe
ner.java:334)

       at
com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.webapp.WebApp.notifyServletContextCreated(WebA
pp.java:621)

       at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp.commonInitializationFinish(WebApp.
java:275)

       at
com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.webapp.WebApp.initialize(WebApp.java:273)

       at
com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.webapp.WebGroup.addWebApplication(WebGroup.jav
a:88)

       at
com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.VirtualHost.addWebApplication(VirtualHost.java
:157)

       at
com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.WebContainer.addWebApp(WebContainer.java:655)

       at
com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.WebContainer.addWebApplication(WebContainer.ja
va:608)

       at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.component.WebContainerImpl.install(WebContainerI
mpl.java:333)

       at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.component.WebContainerImpl.start(WebContainerImp
l.java:549)

       at
com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ApplicationMgrImpl.start(ApplicationMgrImpl
.java:1312)

       at
com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.DeployedApplicationImpl.fireDeployedObjectS
tart(DeployedApplicationImpl.java:1129)

       at
com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.DeployedModuleImpl.start(DeployedModuleImpl
.java:569)

       at
com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.DeployedApplicationImpl.start(DeployedAppli
cationImpl.java:814)

       at
com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ApplicationMgrImpl.startApplication(Applica
tionMgrImpl.java:965)

       at
com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ApplicationMgrImpl$1.run(ApplicationMgrImpl
.java:1495)

       at
com.ibm.ws.security.auth.ContextManagerImpl.runAs(ContextManagerImpl.jav
a:3874)

       at
com.ibm.ws.security.auth.ContextManagerImpl.runAsSystem(ContextManagerIm
pl.java:3951)

       at
com.ibm.ws.security.core.SecurityContext.runAsSystem(SecurityContext.jav
a:245)

       at
com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ApplicationMgrImpl.startApplication(Applica
tionMgrImpl.java:1500)

       at
a:64)

       at
Impl.java:43)

       at sun.reflect.misc.Trampoline.invoke(MethodUtil.java:62)

       at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor86.invoke(Unknown Source)

       at
Impl.java:43)

       at sun.reflect.misc.MethodUtil.invoke(MethodUtil.java:265)

       at
javax.management.modelmbean.RequiredModelMBean.invokeMethod(RequiredMode
lMBean.java:1089)

       at
javax.management.modelmbean.RequiredModelMBean.invoke(RequiredModelMBean
.java:971)

       at
com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.DynamicMetaDataImpl.invoke(DynamicMetaDataImpl.j
ava:231)

       at
com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MetaDataImpl.invoke(MetaDataImpl.java:238)

       at
com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(DefaultMBea
nServerInterceptor.java:833)

       at
com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(JmxMBeanServer.java:802)

       at
com.ibm.ws.management.AdminServiceImpl$1.run(AdminServiceImpl.java:1080)

       at
com.ibm.ws.security.util.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.
java:118)

       at
com.ibm.ws.management.AdminServiceImpl.invoke(AdminServiceImpl.java:973)

       at
com.ibm.ws.management.commands.AdminServiceCommands$InvokeCmd.execute(Ad
minServiceCommands.java:251)

       at
com.ibm.ws.console.core.mbean.MBeanHelper.invoke(MBeanHelper.java:239)

       at
com.ibm.ws.console.appdeployment.ApplicationDeploymentCollectionAction.e
xecute(ApplicationDeploymentCollectionAction.java:536)

       at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestPr
ocessor.java:484)

       at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:
274)

       at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1486)

       at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doPost(ActionServlet.java:528)

       at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:763)

       at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)

       at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.ja
va:989)

       at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.ja
va:930)

       at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain.doFilter(WebAppFilterCh
ain.java:118)

       at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain._doFilter(WebAppFilterC
hain.java:87)

       at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterManager.doFilter(WebAppFilter
Manager.java:761)

       at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterManager.doFilter(WebAppFilter
Manager.java:673)

       at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrap
per.java:498)

       at
com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWr
apper.java:464)

       at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.forward(WebAppReq
uestDispatcher.java:308)

       at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.doForward(RequestProcessor.jav
a:1070)

       at
org.apache.struts.tiles.TilesRequestProcessor.doForward(TilesRequestProc
essor.java:273)

       at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processForwardConfig(RequestPr
ocessor.java:455)

       at
org.apache.struts.tiles.TilesRequestProcessor.processForwardConfig(Tiles
RequestProcessor.java:319)

       at
com.ibm.isclite.container.controller.InformationController.processForwar
dConfig(InformationController.java:159)

       at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:
279)

       at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1486)

       at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doPost(ActionServlet.java:528)

       at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:763)

       at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)

       at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.ja
va:989)

       at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.ja
va:930)

       at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain.doFilter(WebAppFilterCh
ain.java:145)

       at
com.ibm.ws.console.core.servlet.WSCUrlFilter.setUpCommandAssistence(WSCU
rlFilter.java:792)

       at
com.ibm.ws.console.core.servlet.WSCUrlFilter.continueStoringTaskState(WS
CUrlFilter.java:363)

       at
com.ibm.ws.console.core.servlet.WSCUrlFilter.doFilter(WSCUrlFilter.java:
229)

       at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.FilterInstanceWrapper.doFilter(FilterInst
anceWrapper.java:190)

       at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain.doFilter(WebAppFilterCh
ain.java:130)

       at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain._doFilter(WebAppFilterC
hain.java:87)

       at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterManager.doFilter(WebAppFilter
Manager.java:761)

       at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterManager.doFilter(WebAppFilter
Manager.java:673)

       at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrap
per.java:498)

       at
com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWr
apper.java:464)

       at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.CacheServletWrapper.handleRequest(CacheS
ervletWrapper.java:90)

       at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.WebContainer.handleRequest(WebContainer.java:744
)

       at
com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.WebContainer.handleRequest(WebContainer.java:1
433)

       at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.channel.WCChannelLink.ready(WCChannelLink.java:1
00)

       at
com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLink.handleDiscriminatio
n(HttpInboundLink.java:465)

       at
com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLink.handleNewInformatio
n(HttpInboundLink.java:394)

       at
com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpICLReadCallback.complete(HttpIC
LReadCallback.java:102)

       at
com.ibm.ws.ssl.channel.impl.SSLReadServiceContext$SSLReadCompletedCallba
ck.complete(SSLReadServiceContext.java:1815)

       at
com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.AioReadCompletionListener.futureCompleted(Ai
oReadCompletionListener.java:152)

       at
com.ibm.io.async.AbstractAsyncFuture.invokeCallback(AbstractAsyncFuture.
java:213)

       at
com.ibm.io.async.AbstractAsyncFuture.fireCompletionActions(AbstractAsync
Future.java:195)

       at com.ibm.io.async.AsyncFuture.completed(AsyncFuture.java:136)

       at
com.ibm.io.async.ResultHandler.complete(ResultHandler.java:195)

       at
com.ibm.io.async.ResultHandler.runEventProcessingLoop(ResultHandler.java
:743)

       at com.ibm.io.async.ResultHandler$2.run(ResultHandler.java:873)

       at com.ibm.ws.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.java:1469)

Caused by: java.lang.InstantiationException:
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.xhtml.table.TableSele
ctManyRenderer

       at java.lang.Class.newInstanceImpl(Native Method)

       at
com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener.configure(ConfigureListener.java:
876)

       at
com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener.configure(ConfigureListener.java:
925)

       at
com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener.configure(ConfigureListener.java:
406)

       at
com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener.contextInitialized(ConfigureListe
ner.java:328)

       ... 94 more