From "Mark Emeny" <Mark.Em...@focus-solutions.co.uk>
Subject Table Auto Submit
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 14:03:01 GMT

Hi,

I've been busy converting an application originally developed with ADF
to Trinidad. The majority of the changes have been straight forward
(change of tag library etc.) but the main feature I am missing regards
table selection.

1.	I understand that the selection facet has now been removed from
table controls but this also means auto submit on tables, where a
selection listener is present, is also gone. Is there a legitimate
reason why this is so? It just means I have to manage the selection post
back myself which seems a backward step.

Many thanks for your help.

Mark.