From "Daniel Hannum" <dhan...@quovadx.com>
Subject RE: Collapsed icon in tree shows as square in IE
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 13:46:17 GMT
I looked into this as well. For me, it was caused by fonts. The 'icons'
are just Unicode characters, and for some fonts I'd got those squares in
IE. IIRC, Verdana didn't work but Arial did.

You should also be able to get around it by customizing the icons with
actual images, but I never got that to work.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ritchie Francis [mailto:Ritchie.Francis@focus-solutions.co.uk]
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2007 9:06 AM
To: adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Collapsed icon in tree shows as square in IE

Hi Shawn,

I've managed to 'solve' my problem.

I've added the following to my stylesheet:

af|treeTable::collapsed-icon{
content:url(/skins/beach/images/showarrow.gif); width:16px; height:
16px;
}

af|treeTable::expanded-icon{
content:url(/skins/beach/images/hidearrow.gif); width:16px; height:
16px;
}

This works correctly on Firefox and IE6.

Cheers,

Ritchie