From "Daniel Hannum" <dhan...@quovadx.com>
Subject Renderkit troubles
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2007 13:30:03 GMT
I'm trying to use Trinidad for the first time (upgrading from an old ADF
version) and the first problem I hit is renderkits. I keep getting
"Unknown RenderKit" errors at deploy-time. I looked at the demo in svn
and used a default renderkit of "org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.core" in
faces-config.xml, and "org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.desktop" in my skin
file. No matter what I do or what combination I use, it tells me that
it's an unknown renderkit. Also, see the below error message

Unknown RenderKit 'org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.core.desktop'

It's putting ".desktop" on the end. I can't find any documentation on
what's wrong or what the renderkit is supposed to be, so I'm asking the
mailing list.

FYI, I'm using 1.0.0-incubating which I got from
http://people.apache.org/~matzew/stage_trin_core/

Thanks