From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 1.2 Branch Download
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 20:59:55 GMT
On 4/25/07, Brian Smith <unobriani@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there currently a nightly build location to download the 1.2 Branch?  I

no, continuum is crazy these days. stay tuned

> know there is an SVN Repo, but it is difficult for me to build because of
> restrictions at my location and accessing remote repositories.  Also since
> Trinidad now has an official release, when can we expect the MyFaces page to
> be updated with current links/info.  I expect the Trinidad build location
> also needs to move out of the incubator.

we will move the SVN to myfaces soon, and we'll change the artifacts
layout as well.
that all will end with the process of updating the homepage. I am
traveling these days and I am planing to move SVN by the weekend.

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh