From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject [Graduation] Trinidad voted out of Incubator
Date Sat, 21 Apr 2007 22:01:42 GMT
Dear Trinidad community,

The Trinidad PPMC is pleased to let you know, that Trinidad has been
voted out of the Apache Incubator. We got 12 binding +1 votes by the
Apache Incubator PMC, and two more non-binding by the Incubator
community (see [1]). Trinidad graduates as a subproject of the Apache
MyFaces community. The next steps are allocating a SVN folder w/in the
MyFaces SVN repo. The mailing lists will also be moved to myfaces.

I think I can speak for all of us, that we have 13 interesting month
(11,5 with sources in the SVN ;)) behind us, and we are happy to
announce that leaving the Incubator has become reality.

Thanks to all of you for participating in this community. Without that
this never had been possible. This project has proven that
Apache-style OpenSource (community-focused) is a good choice!

-Matthias

[1]
--
Matthias Wessendorf