From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How do I reset a component using PPR
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 18:48:05 GMT
bind the input to EditableValueHolder (or UIXEditableValue)
the output to ValueHolder (or UIXValue)

the interfaces are part of the standard JSF API.
The UIXSomething classes are part of Trinidad's public API
The resetValue calls some methods on the EditableValueHolder interface
(which is implemented by the UIXeditableValue clazz)

-M