From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [TRINIDAD] Setting Default submit / enter on form
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 07:37:29 GMT
ha! wasn't aware of that :)

-M

On 4/4/07, Gary VanMatre <gvanmatre@comcast.net> wrote:
> >From: Jochen Traunecker <madnecker@yahoo.com>
> >
> > Hello everybody,
> >
> > I'm wondering how to configure a spefic within a complex form
> > to get "activated/submitted" with the user pressing ? Or is there a
> > better way to submit a form by pressing like configuring a
> > ?
>
> The tr:form component has a defaultCommand attribute that you can chain to a command
button.
> I've used this under the ADF components and it works very well.  Under the ADF components,
the name of the command button ends up being displayed through some script so the id of the
commandButton needs to be something that can be displayed in the text of the button for a
couple of seconds.  I'm not sure it the Trinidad from version works the same.

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff: