From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tr:subform and autoSubmit bug
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 20:12:18 GMT
It's a known limitation of how subforms are implemented:
they look for FacesEvents queued during processDecodes()
to see if that subtree should be further processed.  However,
autoSubmit components don't queue a FacesEvent until
ValueChangeEvent, which happens later in the cycle.

It should get fixed, though.

-- Adam