From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Skinning the showDetail component
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2007 14:35:33 GMT
There isn't currently any good way to skin the prompt
of the showDetail.  The link uses the "OraLink" style,
and there's no style on the showDetail as a whole,
so there's no way to detect just showDetail links.

Most of the SkinSelectors are in SkinSelectors.java
in the org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.xhtml
package.  But not all.

-- Adam