From "Danny Robinson" <dannyjrobin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Table Auto Submit
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 18:36:37 GMT
OK, I have to admit I'm confused on this one.  The treetable component has
gained the autoSubmit attribute on it from patch 186, it also uses exactly
the same SimpleSelectBooleanCheckboxRenderer.getOnClick() function to output
the required onclick javascript.  Except when I did a quick debug through
it, isAutoSubmit(bean) return false for treetable, but true for table.
Debugging further into this method, proved that the autoSubmit property is
set correctly on the treetable bean that is passed into getOnClick().

Help, anyone....!

Danny

--
Chordiant Software Inc.