From "Martin Marinschek" <martin.marinsc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PPR and request scoping
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2007 17:34:49 GMT
Other ideas, just throwing them out, don't know if they hit the
problem too specifically:

- using Shale's ViewController feature - if you implement a specific
interface in your bean, the beans will be called on initialization of
the page
- there has just been posted a ui:phase tag suggestion for phaselets
which might help you with something similar
- there is the old work-around of naming a managed property of your
managed beans "done", and doing the initializiation in the setter. Not
nice, but it works...

regards,

Martin

--