From "Martin Marinschek" <martin.marinsc...@gmail.com>
Subject Dynamic id's with Partial Page Rendering
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 18:45:48 GMT
Hi *,

I'm using partial page rendering, where the triggering component is
supposed to sit in a data-table (e.g. commandButton as a kid of
dataTable, table has 15 rows, so 15 buttons).

The button have an id like:

myTable:1:myButton

When any of the buttons has been clicked, I want to update a separate
part of the page, but I can't specify each button in the
partialTriggers attribute, I don't even know yet how many buttons
there might be.

Tomahawk's pprPanelGroup has a partialTriggerExpression attribute,
where I can put a reg-ex to solve this issue. Is there something like
this in Trinidad as well? Any ideas for a workaround?

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at