From "William Hoover" <whoo...@nemours.org>
Subject RE: Missing messages when using handleNavigation during a PPR
Date Sat, 21 Apr 2007 11:12:26 GMT
Thanks Mike/Adam! I will look into your suggestions and see what I can come up with.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Kienenberger [mailto:mkienenb@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2007 10:26 PM
To: adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Missing messages when using handleNavigation during a PPR

Keeping in mind that I may be completely wrong, you might take a look
at the Tomahawk sandbox RedirectTracker to solve this problem.

Unfortunately, it's pretty light on documention right now.

Try here:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-503

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/myfaces-dev/200606.mbox/%3C449A98FF.6060604@ops.co.at%3E