From "William Hoover" <whoo...@nemours.org>
Subject RE: Keeping selectOneChoice selection
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2007 14:56:36 GMT
Francisco,

Is your selectOneChoice in a table?

-----Original Message-----
From: Francisco Passos [mailto:francisco.passos@opensoft.pt]
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2007 10:55 AM
To: adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Keeping selectOneChoice selection

Hello there.

I'm new to JSF and Trinidad, so please bear with my simplistic doubts.

I'm struggling to keep a selectOneChoice selection upon a postback using a
request-scoped bean.

At first I couldn't even maintain the values in the list, but I found that
placing a h:inputHidden on the page and declaring its value to be
#{myBean.valueList}, they could be kept. Furthermore I've tested the seme
using pageFlow and it worked.

However, I cannot keep the selected value in the dropdown list, it just
resets.

What is the correct way to do this simple task without using session beans?

Thank you for your time and attention,

Francisco Passos