From Chris Hane <chrish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dialog / Seam
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2007 14:28:12 GMT
Brian,

I don't have a sample I can easily carve out - my working stuff is in a
large application.  I have put some more detailed notes into the Seam forum
(see my last post):

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=97717&start=20

I'd be happy to help anyone get this working.  As you try this out, could
you put together a sample?

Let me know if I can help answer any questions.

Chris....