From Arnaud Mergey <arnaud.mer...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: AW: Using Trinidad under Java 1.4?
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 15:40:23 GMT
Hi,

Retroweaver weave the bytecode and replace automatically specific java
1.5 API by backported API. for ConcurrentHashMap retroweaver replace
java.util.concurrent by util.concurrent backport wich is provided with
retroweaver, so if you "retroweave" trinidad you need to put in your
classpath runtime jar of retroweaver backport-util-concurrent.jar and
the class provided in my mail.

regards,
Arnaud

Böhringer Jochen wrote:
> Hello Arnaud,
>
> Thanks for this hint!
> I am a bit confused because of Adam Winer writing that Trinidad uses some Java5 specific
APIs. I think Retroweaver does not provide these specific APIs (like ConcurrentHashMap).

--

Oracle Email Signature Logo
Arnaud Mergey | Software Developer |