From Henk Vanhoe <Henk.Van...@kava.be>
Subject Re: Skinning the showDetail component
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2007 06:49:10 GMT
Hi,

(As nobody seems to know the answer to my previous question...)

Is the list of selectors in
http://incubator.apache.org/adffaces/skin-selectors.html complete? If
not, does anybody know in what (source-)file these selectors are
defined, so I can look them up myself (I looked through the source-code
of Trinidad, but I didn't find any file listing these selectors)...

Thanks,
Henk