From Renzo Tomaselli <renzo.tomase...@tecnotp.it>
Subject [Trinidad[] tr:selectOrderShuttle does not preseve selected order
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 10:39:40 GMT
Hi, I noticed a bug in tr:selectOrderShuttle usage: when I provide a
selected list value through the "value" attribute, the appearing order
in the right container is the matching order within the selectable list,
not the passed one. Order is lost.
If selectable items are "one", "two", "three", and selected list is
"two", "one", the rendering is:

left: "three"
right: "one", "two"

That's because in method SimpleSelectManyRenderer.getSelectedIndices(),
line #562, a loop on selectItems is performed, tracking indexes of items
matching the value list. It should be the opposite way, since we must
preserve ordering on the value list.

-- Renzo