From Renzo Tomaselli <renzo.tomase...@tecnotp.it>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] tr:table cannot change columns between request and response
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 09:04:28 GMT
Well, the issue seems located in UICollection.java, line #1102.
Current column stampState is retrieved using row key and column position
as a stampId. This matches a wrong status, since its contents do not
match children count of the actual column at that position. The UI table
component seems ok.
I don't know how to fix it or how to reset stampState after the model
changed, though.

-- Renzo