From Henk Vanhoe <Henk.Van...@kava.be>
Subject Skinning the showDetail component
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2007 12:16:41 GMT
Hi,

I'm using the <tr:showDetail> component. I would like to change the
color of the "prompt" (the text next to the hide/show icon). Is it
possible to do that with a standard skinning selector? I did not find a
suitable selector in the list of selectors on this page:
http://incubator.apache.org/adffaces/skin-selectors.html.

(I managed to change the colour by using standard CSS, but as I am
explicitly referencing HTML elements generated by Trinidad, my
stylesheet might be broken in a future release...)

Kind regards,
Henk