From Renzo Tomaselli <renzo.tomase...@tecnotp.it>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] about usage of SelectManyShuttle/SelectOrderShuttle
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2007 07:29:35 GMT
Thanks David,
    I will apply solution "B": looking at component renderer sources.
I'm much interested in adding selectable elements on the fly (left list)
by wiring input components to provided js hooks , so I will investigate
further this topic.
For buttons I agree, it should be a matter of cooperating graphic
alignement.

-- Renzo